450 S. Glendora Ave
West Covina , CA
Phone: (626) 856-3317
14495 Seventh Street
Phone: (760) 245-7800
407 S. E Street
San Bernardino, CA
Phone: (909) 889-3300
2545 S Hacienda Blvd
Hacienda Heights, CA
Phone: (626) 961-1574
Your message has been sent. We will contact you shortly if your message requires a response.
West Covina Family Dentistry & Orthodontics
Cosmetic Dentist in West Covina, CA
Dr. Bhatt and the staff of our dental practice offer quality dental care to patients in West Covina and the surrounding areas of southern California. Patients in our West Covina dental office have access to general dentistry, restorations, orthodontics and cosmetic dentistry and the best personalized dental care in the area. We are dedicated to providing quality preventative care and the treatments you need to restore the function of your teeth and appearance of your smile.
General, Cosmetic and Restoration Dental Services:
- Cleanings & Prevention – Dental exams and cleanings, digital x-rays, education about appropriate home care to prevent dental problems.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Porcelain onlays, dental implants, composite fillings, porcelain crowns and bridges, veneers, tooth whitening.
- Periodontal Disease – Diagnosis, treatment and maintenance of periodontal disease.
- Restorations – Dental implants, composite fillings, crowns, partial and full dentures, fixed bridges, and root canal therapy.
- Orthodontics – Quality orthodontic treatment for kids, teens, and adults
- Emergency Dental Care is Available
Dr. Bhatt, his associates and professional dental staff provide compassionate care and personalized dental service to meet the unique needs of each patient. Don’t hesitant to get the care you need due to anxiety or fear. We strive to create a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere to alleviate your fear and provide explanations and information to help you relax and make the right decisions for your dental health.
To schedule an appointment at our West Covina dental office, please contact us by phone or use our online system to request an appointment through our website. In the meantime, browse our website to find information on a broad range of dental conditions, treatments, and dental health topics.